Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry. We want all patients to be actively involved in their oral health care to create a dynamic environment of health and collaboration between dental care providers and patients.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will review your dental and medical history forms, and take X-rays of your teeth and mouth. Then, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions that you may have.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Your driver's license or ID card
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so when you're preparing to visit the dentist, please remember that your appointments can last between 60 and 90 minutes.